Current Covid-19 protocol for the Hall
as of 27/02/2021
The Mechanics’ Institute Hall is subject to Government COVID regulations. We are required to adopt the following precautions when the hall and facilities are used.
- You will be allocated a seat on arrival. It is important that these seats are not moved.
- A fitted face mask that covers the nose and mouth at all times is now only required when physical distancing of 1.5m cannot be maintained between audience members.
- The maximum number of people allowed at the hall for Love Letters is 40 so that we can ensure that a distance of 1.5m between audience members is maintained.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at the front entrance, and must be used by everyone.
- Please ensure social distancing is maintained when queuing for refreshments and toilets.
- Disposable cups/glasses will be used for drinks.
- WTC has adopted the Government's electronic record keeping system. Posters showing the QR code are displayed at the entrances to the hall and everyone who enters who has a smart phone must scan the code and enter the details required.
- Note that this information is used for contact tracing purposes if needed, and is retained for a maximum of 28 days.
- If you cannot scan the QR code you must complete the information manually on the attendance form at the main entrance to the hall.
- Surfaces will be cleaned during the evening. Seats and tables, will be cleaned after every performance.
- Programs will be available to download prior to the show. A simple one page program will be available on the night.
This protocol will be updated when necessary to reflect any subsequent changes in Government guidelines.